Vivien
Lovers on the street
- Photo by a friend, Simon @ Toulouse.


The view from my room window.
- Photo on 17th Dec 2008

That was from my erasmus in Toulouse, France.

These two photos catured the Toulouse I remember very well. Everyday, I was motivated to wake up just to look out of the window. I can remeber very well that the cable guy fixing my internet gave me a big thumbs up for the view too.

The experience was unforgettable. The streets, the atmosphere, the people, the drinks, the weather; everything was worth recording. I wouldn't say Toulouse was touristic nor flamboyant at all, but she has her own charm. Shy and down-to-earth, she lure the heart of all Toulousians.
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Sandy Siu Says:

    I love your writing. Simplistic, natural and refreshing~ I guess this is how one would feel in Toulouse...

    wish to read more of your sharing. thumbs up for you and your blog!


Post a Comment